Starting on June 15th, we will be allowing limited customers back into our store for browsing (3 maximum). To say we are excited to welcome you is an understatement! This is one more step toward normal in the age of COVID-19.
In the time we have spent providing curbside, we have been preparing for your return: cleaning, sanitizing, organizing, and putting safety measures in place to protect customers and staff. Operating a business during this extremely weird time is a balancing act: we want to do what we do best and give the best customer service we possibly can, but we also recognize that there are constraints, and safety needs to be our #1 priority. Please be kind and understand we are truly trying are best. Moving forward, here are a few things we think you should know:
- We will continue to offer curbside service for our customers who are high risk or need to avoid public spaces.
- Walk-Ins are welcome and are first come, first serve. We ask all customers
- Please visit us another time if you are feeling unwell.
- Limit browsing to 15-minutes maximum. The CDC uses this time frame as the operational definition for prolonged exposure to COVID-19. We have chosen this time limit to minimize risk to customers and staff.
- Wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing and remain 6-ft apart from other customers and staff.
- Children must be supervised.
We are grateful beyond measure for all of the support and encouragement we have received from you during these uncertain times. We can't wait to see you in person (and your mask!). Our hope is to bring as much of our store outside as possible this summer, and celebrate each day as one giant book party. Who is in?